|Procedures for Applying for Liquor License|
For New License:
1. File an application in prescribed form of Quezon City's Liquor Licensing & Regulatory Board (LLRB).
2. Present the original copy of your 2012 business permit and official receipt of payment of Permit and License Fees. A photocopy of these is also required for recording purposes of LLRB.
3. The business establishement will be subject to physical and on-site inspection by authorized LLRB inspector. A corresponding inspection report will then be submitted to the LLRB Office for processing and approval of application.
4. Upon approval of the application by the LLRB Board, an order for payment of License Fee will be given to the applicant to be presented at the Taxes & Fees Division of the Treasurer's Office for final assesstment and payment of fees.
5. Upon payment, an official receipt will be given to the applicant by the Treasurer's Office. Appicant will then submit to LLRB the official receipt together with a photocopy of same for proper recording and final processing of application.
6. Completed documents will then be reviewed by the assigned processor before final action by the LLRB Executive Director for submission to the Chairman, LLRB for final approval.
7. After approval, the Liquor License will be properly recorded and compiled and released to the applicant.
For Renewal of Liquor License:
The application, together with supporting documents (2012 business permit and previous year's Liquor License), will be reviewed by the Processor before action is taken by the LLRB Executive Director.
2.The corresponding Order of Payment for liquor license will be issued to the applicant for payment at Taxes & Fees Division of the City Treasurer's Office.
3. Official Receipt of payment together with a photocopy of this should be submitted to LLRB for rcording and final processing.
4. Prepared and processed Liquor License shall be submitted to the LLRB Ecxecutive Director for proper action and recommendation for approval by the LLRB Chairman.
5. After approval, Liquor License is ready for release to Licensee.
OFFICE-IN-CHARGE OF LIQUOR LICENSE: