Muling kinilala ng Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) ang Quezon City bilang Overall Most Competitive Local Government Unit in Highly Urbanized Cities sa ginanap na 2022 Cities and Municipalities Competitiveness Index Awarding Ceremony sa PICC.
Tinanggap nina Vice Mayor Gian Sotto, Business Permits and Licensing Department (BPLD) Head Ma. Margarita Santos, at City Planning and Development Office (CPDO) Head Arch. Pedro Rodriguez ang mga parangal, kabilang ang mga sumusunod:
– 1st Place Overall Most Competitive LGU in HUCs
– 1st Place as Most Competitive in Innovation
– 2nd Place as Most Competitive in Economic Dynamism
– 2nd Place as Most Competitive in Government Efficiency
– 2nd Place as Most Competitive in Infrastructure
– 2nd Place as Most Competitive in Resiliency
Noong nakaraang taon, itinanghal din ang QC bilang 1st Overall Most Competitive City under HUC category sa buong Pilipinas.