2021 QC Women’s Month Tiktok Dance ChallengeMarch 14, 2021
Sa pagdiriwang ng National Women’s month, may inihandang selebrasyon at mga programa ang Quezon City Gender and Development Council para sa inyo!
Kung ikaw ay isang QCitizen na 16 yrs old pataas at mayroong TikTok App, sali na sa TikTok Dance Challenge at manalo ng P25,000. Ipadala lamang ang inyong entries sa Quezon City Gender and Development Facebook page hanggang March 14.
Basahin ang iba pang detalye dito:
Tiktok Dance Challenge
SALI NA! HATAW NA!
• 1st prize – 25,000
• 2nd prize – 15,000
• 3rd prize – 10,000
• Most shared – 10,000
• Consolation prize – 5,000
- Like and follow our Facebook Page “Quezon City Gender and Development” for your entries and votes to be counted
- The contest is open to all residents of Quezon City, ages sixteen (16) and up
- Participants must create entries thru TikTok App. Each may consist of one (1) to ten (10) participants following the strict health protocols
- The entry must not exceed to two (2) minutes.
- The theme for the Tiktok Dance Challenge are as follows:
• “Babae: Tayo ang pagbabago!” (for female participants)
• “Maginoo is the new Gwapo!” (for male participants)
- Entries will be open for the following categories:
d. Public/Private company employees
f. Senior Citizen
- Lewd/ obscene costume and dance steps is not allowed
- Entries must be sent to our Facebook page: “QUEZON CITY GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT” until March 14
- Posting of the official entries will be on March 15 until March 20.
- Facebook reactions will start upon posting of the official entries
- Entries will be judged using the following criteria:
• Relevance to the theme – 30 %
• Choice of Music – 15 %
• Creativity – 15 %
• Interpretation – 20%
• No. of Shares, Wow and Heart Reactions – 20%
HAPPY WOMEN’S MONTH! 🎉