Investment Affairs Office
- 8988-4242 local. 1506 & 1507
About the Department
Juan Manuel J. Gatmaitan
Chief, Investment Affairs Office
The Quezon City Investment Affairs Office is in charge of the city’s major commercial transactions including but not limited to entering into long-term Public-private partnership (PPP) and joint-venture contracts with the private sector and implementing innovative ways to finance and deliver infrastructure.
The Office is also in charge of identifying, attracting, and providing fiscal non-fiscal incentives to potential investors in Quezon City.
The IAO shall have the corresponding functions, duties, and responsibilities:
- Provide liaison services and technical assistance in projects of the Quezon City Government with international non-profit and charitable institutions, such as World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, Canadian International Development Agency, and other similar institutions;
- Guide and advice the City Mayor on specific projects and activities that can be initiated through Public-Private Partnership (PPP), Build-Operate Transfer (BOT), joint ventures or other modalities, provide quality service to the public, achievement of government policy goals
- Serve as the primary liaison and representative of the City Mayor; between the private sector and the local government for multilateral and socioeconomic development-focused entities including but not limited to private enterprises, foreign and local investors;
- Coordinate with the QC Education Affairs, Local School Board (LSB), QC University Board, Community Colleges and other education and training related entities or offices to ensure an integrated human resource development and city economic investment promotion planning