The Liquor Licensing and Regulatory Board (LLRB) is created thru an ordinance under Ordinance No. NC-86, S-89 whose primary mandate is to take charge and undertake efficient implementation of liquor provisions approved under Ordinance No. NC-85, S-89, otherwise known as the Quezon City Liquor Ordinance. Its specific function deals on the issuance of Liquor Regulatory Permits to qualified establishments and the proper assessment and collection of regulatory fees thereof. Supervise and control the liquor operation of all establishments in the City by way of issuing Liquor Regulatory Permits to qualified liquor manufacturers, distillers, dealers wholesalers and retailers of liquor and/or other intoxicating beverages.
The Liquor Licensing and Regulatory Board is a government unit where trust and public service is a commitment working at hand towards efficient and good governance. The uncontrolled disposal of liquor or intoxicating beverages within prohibited radius contributes immensely to the alarming incidence of juvenile delinquency and criminality in the City, hence efforts should be undertaken by the LLRB to contribute in making Quezon City a peaceful Quality City.
- To regulate the operation of business establishments dealing on liquor and/or intoxicating beverages.
- To compel operators of amusement places, eateries and dealers of liquor and/or intoxicating beverages to secure their necessary permits.
- To monitor the operation of business establishment dealing in manufacturing, producing, distilling, selling, serving and dispensing of liquor and/or intoxicating beverages as provided under Quezon City Liquor Ordinance.
- To help preserve peace and order in the City to lessen criminality.
We commit to:
- Provide efficient public service and encourage all operators of all business establishment engaged in liquor business, properly observe and comply with the requirements of law and provision of the Quezon City Liquor Regulatory Ordinance, Ordinance No. NC-85, S-89;
- Provide quality and responsive public service to address to the needs of our business partners to attain economic growth which is also translated to the City’s economic growth too;
- To provide support and assistance to taxpayers in the operation of their business by way of coordinating efforts by all parties concerned like the barangay, the police and all other concerned agencies of all the necessary assistance such that they may comply to the requirements as called for under existing regulations;
- All personnel of the LLRB shall maintain, observe, uphold and protect at all times the honor, prestige, purpose and interest of our Office such that the taxpayers concerned may be given the full attention, assistance and support without reservation and comply fully to the program of good governance of Mayor Ma. Josefina G. Belmonte.
- Happy to serve and provide efficient service.
LLRB CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2020