About the Department
MANDATE (LEGAL BASES)
The QC Tourism Department is the primary planning, programming, coordinating, implementing and regulatory local government department in the development and promotion of the tourism industry in accordance with R.A. No. 9593 within the territorial jurisdiction of Quezon City, in coordination with the national government specially the DOT and the private sector.
A vibrant and sustainable tourism industry for leisure, events, conference and business tourism with globally competitive products and services.
To promote Quezon City as a world-class tourism destination.
|1. Mr. Joseph Emile P. Juico||Officer-in-Charge, QCTD Dept Head- Investment Affairs Office|
|2. Ms. Ma. Teresa A. Tirona||Action Officer, QCTD and Consultant, OCM|
|3. Ms. Maria Victoria G. Auto||Chief, Tourism Operations Officer|
|4. Ms. Ma. Teresa F. Alano||Senior Tourism Operations Officer|
|5. Mr. Verzileus O. Balasabas||Senior Tourism Operations Officer/ Acting Administrative Officer|
|6. Ms. Ma. Jetricia M. Imperial||Senior Tourism Operations Officer|
|7. Ms. Felisa DC. Madrid||Senior Tourism Operations Officer|
|8. Ms. Sarah Easter T. Tenorio||Senior Tourism Operations Officer|
|9. Ms. Marivic M. Tolentino||Senior Tourism Operations Officer|
8988-4242 local 8842
Administrative Support and Services Division
8988-4242 local 8843
Tourism Coordination Division
8988-4242 local 8845
Tourism Planning Division
8988-4242 local 8846
Tourism Promotions Division
8988-4242 local 8841
- Issuance of Tourism Certificate of Registration/ Endorsement for Accreditation to Department of Tourism (DOT) and Tour Guide’s ID.
- Implementation of Programs, Activities and Projects related to tourism, history, culture and arts.
PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
- Tourism programs, events and activities
- Historical programs, events and activities
- Culture and arts programs, events and activities
- Special Events catering to the promotions of the city’s sights, sounds and flavors (annual)
QCTD SERVICES 2020
QCTD CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2020