Task Force On Control, Prevention, And Removal Of Illegal Structures And Squatting (TF COPRISS)
- 3rd Floor, Civic Center Building C (near Gate 8), QC Hall Compound
- 8988-42-42 local 8646
- [email protected]
Mondays – Fridays
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Task Force on Control, Prevention, and Removal of Illegal Structures and Squatting (TF COPRISS) is mandated to address squatting in the City by conducting investigations and inspections based on reports received.
TF COPRISS engages in dialogues with affected families, issues dismantling notices, and handles the dismantling of illegal construction along sidewalks and major thoroughfares.
To prevent and eradicate informal settlers within the City.
To remove and dismantle illegal structures occupied by informal settlers, professional squatters and squatting syndicates.
To monitor illegal activities such as the construction of structures, buying and selling of lands introduced by professional squatters, and squatting syndicates in different areas of Quezon City.
A beautiful Quezon City clean and cleared of illegal structures occupied by informal settlers.
Executive Order No. 1 Series of 1996 – Creating the Control and Prevention of Illegal Structures and Squatting Unit (or COPRISS) in the Office of the City Engineer.
We pledge to provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service by authorized personnel with proper identification from Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm without a noon break.
- Monitoring of Anti-Squatting and Illegal Structures
Monitoring of illegal activities such as the construction of illegal structures, buying, and selling of lands introduced by professional squatters, and squatting syndicates in different areas of Quezon City.
- Clearing of Illegal Structures Built Within the City
Dismantling operation of illegal structures such as residential houses, vendor stalls, encroachments, and others. Provision of truck service for the disposal of waste materials gathered from the operation.
How To Avail Of The Service:
- Certification of Filing from Barangay
- Letter of Request from Complainant
- Transfer of Certificate of Title
- Updated Real Estate Tax Clearance
- Location Map
- Other documents as may be required
- Submission of letter request personally at the office or thru office email.
- Evaluation of request and supporting documents.
- Conduct dialogues and coordinate with the parties concerned prior to implementation.
Mr. Marlowe Y. Jacutin
8988-4242 Local 8646
|Divisions||Officer Name||Office Address||Contact Information|
|Operation||Noel D.R. Orpiada|
Head for Operation
|3rd Floor, Civic Center Building C (near Gate 8), Quezon City Hall Compound, Quezon City||8988-4242 local 8646|
- Clearing of illegal structures located at Kaingin Bukid, Brgy. Apolonio Samson, Quezon City for the DPWH Retarding Pond Project.
Kaingin Bukid Brgy. Apolonio Samson
- Clearing of illegal structures located at Brgy. Vasra, Quezon City for the MRT-7 Project.
CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2022