Task Force on Control, Prevention, and Removal of Illegal Structures and Squatting
- Gate 3 Civic Center Building C, QC Hall Compound
- 8988-42-42 local 8646
About the Task Force
MARLOWE Y. JACUTIN
Noel D.R. Orpiada
Head for Operation
Mandate: The Task Force COPRISS is mandated to address squatting in the city through conduct of investigation/inspection based on reports received.
Dismantling of illegal construction along sidewalk and major thoroughfare conduct dialogues among affected families and issuance of dismantling notices and/or Paanyaya to a meeting or dialogue.
Vision: To see Quezon City a beautiful city, clean and cleared with illegal structures occupied by informal settlers.
- To prevent and to totally eradicate the prolife of informal settlers within the city.
- To remove /dismantle illegal structures occupied by informal settlers, professional squatters and squatting syndicates.
- To monitor the illegal activities such as construction of structures, buying and selling of lands introduced by professional squatters and squatting syndicates on different areas for Quezon City.
- To implement the provisions of City Ordinances and existing laws on squatting.
We, the employees of the Task Force COPRISS:
- Serve you promptly, efficient, and with utmost courtesy by authorized personnel with proper identification from Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm without noon break;
- Executive Order No. 1 Series of 1996
- Monitor the illegal activities such as construction of structures, buying and selling of lands introduced by professional squatters and squatting syndicates on different areas for Quezon City.
- Clearing of illegal structures built within the City.
PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
- Clearing of illegal structures located at Kaingin Bukid, Brgy. Apolonio Samson, Quezon City for the DPWH Retarding Pond Project.
- Clearing of illegal structures located at PUC Road, Leland Drive, Brgy. Balon- Bato, Quezon City for the Flood Control Project of Cong. Kit Belmonte.
- Clearing of illegal structures for the Construction of Slope Protection Along Tullahan River located at SSS Gilid, SSS Village, Brgy. North Fairview, Quezon City.
- Clearing of illegal structures for the Construction of drainage system at Socialize Housing Project No. 25 located at Brgy. San Agustin, Novaliches, Quezon City.
- Clearing of illegal structures for the Five Storey Multi-Purpose Building with covered court wet and dry market located at Brgy. Sto. Domingo Quezon City.
- Clearing of illegal structures built inside the Camp Panopio Police Headquarters located at Brgy. Kaunlaran, Cubao, Quezon City for the construction of PNP Hospital.
TF-COPRISS CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2020