Makikita dito ang kabuuang bilang ng mga aktibong kaso, mga gumaling, at mga pumanaw sa #COVID19PH sa bawat distrito ng Quezon City.
Batay ito sa datos ng ating QC Epidemiology and Disease Surveillance Unit (CESU) noong May 5, 2020.
• Out of the 1,460 Covid-19 cases in Quezon City, 71.64% or 1,046 cases are active, 9.04% or 132 cases have died, while 19.32% or 282 cases have recovered.
• In terms of the rate of the cases:
- District 5 has the highest active rate at 75.59%, while District 2 has the lowest active rate at 62.84%.
- District 5 has the highest death rate at 11.81%, while District 6 has the lowest death rate at 7.14%.
- District 2 has the highest recovery rate at 27.03%, while District 5 has the lowest recovery rate at 12.60%.
- District 4 has the highest number of active cases at 279, while District 2 has the lowest number of active cases at 93.
- District 4 has the highest number of deaths at 37, while District 2 and District 5 have the lowest number of deaths at 15.
- District 4 has the highest number of recoveries at 62, while District 5 has the lowest number of recoveries at 16.
• All 6 districts have/had Covid-19 cases. Among these districts:
- All the barangays in District 2 and District 5 have/had Covid-19 cases, while between 80-100% of the barangays is District 4, District 1, District 6 and District 3 have/had Covid-19 cases
- More than 75% of the barangays with Covid-19 cases are from District 4, District 1 and District 3, while more than 50% of the barangays without Covid-19 cases are from District 3