CALL FOR APPLICATION
The Local Government of Quezon City is in search for a principled leader who will serve as its University President. He/She will be responsible for communicating the University’s vision, mission, and values to both internal and external stakeholders as well as support and enhance the institution’s academic mission and overall operations.
- Must be a natural-born citizen of the Philippines;
- Must be at least forty (40) years old on the date of his or her application for the position
- Must be a holder of an appropriate earned doctoral degree;
- Must have at least five (5) years of relevant administrative experience; and
- Must possess leadership and managerial skills within the purview of the needs, thrusts, goals and objectives of the Quezon City University.
The Search Committee for University President invites interested applicants to submit their applications and documentary requirements (see https://www.quezoncity.gov.ph/images/QCU_Reqs.pdf for list) not later than 23 March 2020. Applicants must submit one (1) original and six (6) certified photocopies to: Call for Applications for University President
Rosula SJ. Reyes c/o Alyson V. Medalla
Education Affairs Unit
2/F Civic Center C Building
Quezon City Hall Compound
Elliptical Road, Brgy. Central, Diliman Quezon City 1100
(02) 8988-4242 local 8309
For further information about the Quezon City University, please visit: