PTAP SERVICE WINDOW
For convenience in property registration transactions, visit the Property Transfer Application Program (PTAP), a Single Window transaction service area where taxpayers/property owners can "FILE-PAY-CLAIM" the following documents:
- Tax Clearance from the City Treasurer's Office (CTO)
- Certified copy of Tax Declaration from the City Assessor's Office (CAO)
- Certification of "With improvement" from the City Assessor's Office (CAO)
- Transfer Tax Payment (CTO)
Quezon City’s PTAP is located at the Ground Floor, Taxes and Fees Division of the City Treasurer’s Office.
Requirements for the availment of this service:
Applicant fills up the unified form provided at the PTAP
and attaches the following:
- Notarized transfer documents
- Transfer certificate of title (TCT) (owner’s copy/ certified true copy)
- Latest real property tax payment official receipt (photocopy) or copy of Tax declaration
- ID of applicant and authorization letter (if the filer is not the owner)
Once the applicant receives the Order of Payment, he or she pays at the next counter, and obtains the needed documents upon submission of official receipt.