Sa ikatlong sunod na taon, muling kinilala ng Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) ang Quezon City bilang Overall Most Competitive Local Government Unit sa buong bansa, sa ilalim ng Highly Urbanized Cities category.
Sa ginanap na Philippine Creative Cities and Municipalities Competitiveness Congress sa Manila Hotel, pinarangalan ang Quezon City sa mga sumusunod na pillar:
– 1st Place Most Competitive LGU among HUCs in the Philippines
– 1st Place Most Competitive in Infrastructure
– 1st Place Most Competitive in Resiliency
– 1st Place Most Competitive in Innovation
– 2nd Place Most Competitive in Economic Dynamism
– 1st Place Top Intellectual Property Filers (Special Citation)
Mismong si Mayor Joy Belmonte ang tumanggap ng mga parangal, kasama sina Business Permits and Licensing Department (BPLD) Head Margie Santos at Small Business Cooperatives Development and Promotions Office (SBCDPO) Head Mona Yap.