Hon. Victor “VIC” Damaso BernardoCouncilor, District 6
Chairperson, Committee on Markets and Slaughterhouses
- Room 319 3rd Floor, Legislative Wing, City Hall Complex, Quezon City
- 8988-42-42 local 3023
- [email protected]
Councilor Bernardo is a newly elected councilor for the 22nd Quezon City Council (2022-2025). He was elected & served as Barangay Captain for 8 years (2-termer), as well a Barangay Kagawad for 13 Years (3-Termer) of Barangay Culiat.
Complete Name: Victor Damaso Bernardo
Spouse Name: Anilyn Bernardo
Children: Alvi F. Bernardo, Aldrin F. Bernardo, Alelia F. Bernardo, Alyssa F. Bernardo, Jamaeca Bernardo, Alliya F. Bernardo, Alyanna F. Bernardo
Grade School: Mines Elementary School
High School: Culiat High School
College: Caloocan Polytechnic University (Undergraduate)
|Quezon City Councilor||Quezon City Hall|
|Barangay Captain||Barangay Culiat|
|Board Director||Liga ng mga Barangay sa Quezon City|
|President / Founder||Quezon City Former Barangay Kagawad Foundation|
|President||Quezon City PTA Federation|
|Barangay Kagawad||Barangay Culiat|
Organization and Affiliations
|People’s Law Enforcement Board (PLEB)||Board Member|
|Quezon City Former Barangay Kagawad Foundation||President / Former|
|Quezon City PTA Federation||Auditor|
|Parents Teacher Association||President|
Seminars & Trainings
|Introduction to Excellence in Local Legislation|
|Sustainable Barangay Development|
Legislative Agenda / Committee Involvement
Human and Social Services:
1. Establish and maintain a medical scholarship and return service program to promote the right of all citizens to quality education and significantly contribute in addressing the shortage of medical workers in the Quezon City Government’s hospitals and healthcare facilities.
2. Establish and maintain at least one super health center per district to make healthcare services and supplies more accessible to the QCitizens, especially those who cannot afford medical fees.
3. Strengthen health support systems within communities to decrease the rate of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in Quezon City.
4. Inculcate the practice of saving for child birth expenses in the barangays by adopting and improving the best practices on the matter by the City’s different barangays, such as Barangay Culiat.
5. Recognize and encourage the contribution of legitimate force multiplier volunteers or volunteer groups for peace and order by extending to them assistance that will help them continue their projects that provide valuable service to the City’s constituents.
6. Encourage barangays to provide and organize frequent and regular livelihood and skills training and to support qualified constituents by providing required uniforms and examination fees in relation to these trainings.
7. Establish programs that will expand the assistance provided by the Quezon City Government to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) who operate in the City and employ its residents.
8. Update or amend the City’s ordinances, rules and regulations on “Timbangan ng Bayan” by incorporating the provisions of Republic Act No. 11706 (Approved on 13 April 2022), particularly with respect to the penalties for fraudulently altering, tampering, vandalizing or destroying any scale, balance, Timbangan ng Bayan instrument, weight or measure after it is officially sealed, to promote an ethical and positive business culture in our communities and the trust of consumer QCitizens on local businesses.
During his term as Barangay Captain
-1st Place Seal of Good Housekeeping in Peace and Order;
– Seal of Good Housekeeping in the
– Barangay Peace & Order Council (BPOC)
– Gender and Development Focal Point System (GADFPS)
– Best in Legislative Services
– Best Practice BCPC Diversion Program Ang Nagkaisang Kabataan (Anak) Teatro ng Culiat
– Barangay Culiat Peace & Order Cou
– Best in Legislative Services – Best in Gender and Development Focal Point System (GADFPS)
– Best in Legislative Services
– Best Practice-Alkansiya ni Buntis
– Best in Legislative Services Best Practice
– Dunong Kabuhayan
– BCPC Congress Grand Champion Nationwide for Tara Usap Tayo: A Community Engagement Program
– Galing ng Barangay sa Pagpapatupad ng Special Concern Lockdown Areas Galing ng Barangay sa Pagpapatupad ng Kalusugan
Projects and Programs
*Regular/on-going Programs since elected as City Councilor