Scholarship application for residents who want to avail the City Scholarship services that provides various scholarship and financial assistance for Senior High School, Technical-Vocational Education, Tertiary Education and Post Graduate Studies.
Who may avail the City Scholarship Program:
- Quezon City Residents
- Overall Rank 1 to 10 from Quezon City Public Senior High Schools
Civic Leaders Category
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Officials
- Centrex Graduates
- Supreme Student Council Officials
- School Publication Officials
- Scout Leaders
Economic and Financial Assistance Category
- QC Public/Private High School Graduates with at least 75% general weighted average
- ALS Graduates
- Solo Parents
- Household Helpers
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- College Students
Post Graduates Studies Category
- College and/or Masteral Degree graduates who will enroll in the specialized courses identified by the Scholarship Screening Committee
- College and/or Masteral Degree graduates who will enroll in Higher Education Institutions with level III/IV accredited programs by the Commission on Higher Education
Specialized Courses Category
- Graduates of Quezon City Public/Private Senior High Schools enrolled in any of the specialized courses identified by the City
Senior High School Category
- Overall Top Three (3) Grade 10 completers from Quezon City Public Secondary School
- Grade 10 completers from Quezon City Public Secondary School who received national or international recognition in non-academic endeavors duly recognized by the Department of Education and/or the Quezon City local government
- Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified True Copy of Form 137 or 138 / Grade Slip / Transcript of Record
- Barangay Certification
- Latest Income Tax Return of Parents /Affidavit of Non-filing
- 2×2 latest ID photo with nameplate (2pcs)
- Long White Folder with plastic jacket
Additional Requirements per Category:
For Academic and Senior High School Category applicants
- Certificate of Honor / Award
For Civic Leaders Category applicants
- Certificate of Supreme Student Council / Centrex / Sangguniang Kabataan
For Economic and Financial Assistance Category applicants
- Medical Certificate (if PWD)
- ALS Certificate (if ALS Graduate)
- Photocopy of Solo Parent ID (if Solo Parent)
- Endorsement Letter (if applicable)
For Specialized Courses Category applicants
- Recommendation letter from College Dean
- Letter of Intent addressed to the Mayor
For Post Graduates Studies Category applicants
- Permit to Study
- Certificate of Employment
- Copy of Company ID
- CSC Appointment Record and Service Record, if Quezon City Government Employees
- Recommendation from the Head of Agency and Appointment Record, if Non-Quezon City Government Employees
- Secure application form, interview form and checklist of requirements.
- Submit accomplished forms and documentary requirements.
- Sign the logbook.
- Enlist via Scholarship application google form link and choose the category you wish to apply.
- Undergo for an initial phone interview.
- Check the result of interview and submit the requirements thru email.
- Wait for the announcement/ update on the status of scholarship application in the QCYDO Facebook Page.
- Check the list of qualified applicants and wait for the announcement/ update on the schedule of scholarship orientation/ briefing.
- Submit documentary requirements via:
If Academic, Civic Leaders and Senior High School Category – https://tinyurl.com/QCYDOacsdocreqs
If Economic Category, https://tinyurl.com/QCYDOeconomicdreqs
Processing Time: 1 month