A driver can contest the violation for several reasons. You may do the following to contest:

  1. Proceed to the Traffic Adjudication Board located at the 2nd floor, DPOS Building, Quezon City Hall Compound, Kalayaan Ave., Quezon City.
  2. Filing of protests must be done five (5) days from the receipt of the Notice of Violation (NOV)

For Sold Vehicle

  • Bring the vehicle’s Deed of Sale

For Stolen Vehicle

  • Bring the Philippine National Police (PNP) or the Land Transportation Office (LTO) Report

For Emergency Reasons

  • Proof of emergency during cited violation