The Future is Bright, QCitizens! ✨
Suportado ng Quezon City Government ang kabataang QCitizens sa pagkamit ng kanilang pangarap sa buhay para sa isang maunlad na bayan.
Sari-saring mga akdibidad din ang inihanda ng pamahalaang lungsod sa pagdiriwang ng Nutrition Month upang isulong ang pagkakaroon ng masustansya, ligtas, at abot-kayang pagkain para sa lahat.
Panoorin ang weekly recap na ito para sa linggo ng July 3, 2023. Makikita ang iba pang detalye sa:
- District 1 Day Care Pupils Graduation
- District 2 Day Care Pupils Graduation – AM
- District 2 Day Care Pupils Graduation – PM
- District 3 Day Care Pupils Graduation
- District 4 Day Care Pupils Graduation
- District 5 Day Care Pupils Graduation – AM
- District 5 Day Care Pupils Graduation – PM
- District 6 Day Care Pupils Graduation
- 45th National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation Week / QC Persons with Disability General Assembly
- Leadership Lecture Series of Philippine Children’s Medical Center
- Solaire Resort North Career Caravan
- Usapang QC Season 2 Episode 10 Business Episode
- QC Hall Employees Earthquake Evacuation
- Quezon City Public Employment Service Office (PESO) Employers Forum
- “UGMA: Ugnayan ng Sining at Teknolohiya” exhibit
- Deed of Donation and Acceptance from San Antonio de Padua Homeowners Association (SAPHOA)
- Deed of Sale between Quezon City Government and The Manila Remnant Company, Inc.
- Deed of Sale between Quezon City Government and Mega East Properties, Inc.
- Extension of Financial Assistance to Fire Victims in Brgy. Fairview
- Meeting with Batangas Province Gov. Hermilando Mandanas
- Meeting with Atty. Jing Jing De Castro from San Miguel Corporation (SMC)
- Meeting with Mr. Edgardo Carlo Vistan II, UP Diliman Chancellor and UP Vice Chancellor Boyet Tecson
- Launching of QCity to Table Program / Nutrition Month Kick-off Ceremony