Operations and Contact Center Division
24/7 including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Formerly known as the Radio Communications Services Office, the Quezon City Citizen Services Department (or QCitizen Services Department) manages the City-wide 24/7 Integrated Radio Communications Network and the single contact center Helpline 122 that can be easily accessed by QCitizens in case of Fire Incidents, Medical Emergencies, need for Police/Traffic Assistance, Road Accidents, COVID-19 & other concerns that need appropriate action.
We provide fast, reliable, coordinated, and continuous integrated two-way communications through radio and QC 122, a special 3-digit contact number, QC 122, as an emergency and information helpline.
To be an effective service provider on a 24/7 basis the integrated two-way communication system and emergency and information helpline QC122
To provide Quezon City officials and constituencies with ready, fast, and easy access to assistance from police, traffic, fire, EMS, rescue, and other emergency services in a timely and efficient manner.
- City Ordinance No. 173, S-90, Created The Radio Communications Service Office Under The Office Of The City Mayor, Defined Its Organization And Functions And Appropriate Funds For Its Operation.
- City Ordinance SP-2029, S-2010, An Ordinance Mandating The Establishment Of An Emergency And Information Helpline To Be Known As “QC 122” Under The Radio Communications Service Of The Office Of The City Mayor Defining Its Functions And Responsibilities.
- Executive Order No. 24, S-2019, Re: Constituting The Quezon City Citizens’ Complaint Hotline 8888 Action Team, With The City Administrator As The Focal Person. The Head of Radio Communications Service Was Designated As The Alternate Focal Person With Radio Communications Staff As Secretariat And Technical Staff Of 8888 Software.
- City Ordinance SP03106, S-2022, An Ordinance Creating the Quezon City Citizen Services Department (QCitizen Services Department), Thereby Replacing the Radio Communications Services Office (RCSO), Providing for its Mandate, Organizational Formation, and Staffing Pattern and Appropriating Funds Thereof.
We commit to take charge of the establishment of appropriate, fast, efficient, reliable, coordinated, and integrated communication systems, Emergency and Information Helpline, 8888 Permanent Action Team Citizen’s Complaint Hotline, and the City’s Helpdesk for complaints and public service with official
We commit to quality management of day-to-day operations and activities of the office.
We will continuously acquire, install, and operate radio communications devices and facilities which are deemed necessary to carry out the goals, objectives, functions, and responsibilities of the Office.
PROVIDE A FAST AND EASY INTEGRATED TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM FOR THE CITY GOVERNMENT
Operates and maintains a 24/7 integrated communications system for Quezon City Government.
QCITIZEN HELPLINE CONTACT CENTER DIAL 122
Operates 24/7 Emergency Helpline, Public Assistance, Complaints, and Action Center.
NTC SEMINARS ON RADIO RULES AND REGULATION
Provides Seminars on Radio / Telephone Basic Operations.
QUEZON CITY ACTION TEAM (FOR email@example.com AND [email protected])
24/7 Email monitoring, receiving, and identifying the type of concern or complaints and sending them to the concerned department/offices for appropriate actions.
QCITIZEN HELP DESK @ RCSO FACEBOOK PAGE
24/7 Facebook page monitoring, answering, and processing all chats/messages from senders.
- press 1 for Emergency
- press 2 for COVID-19 concerns
- press 3 for Other concerned
- press 0 for Service Operator
Mr. Michael Victor N. Alimurung
City Administrator/ Officer-In-Charge
8988-4242 Local 8824
Mr. Carlos I. Verzonilla
8988-4242 Local 8417
|Divisions||Officer Name||Office Address||Contact Information|
|Administrative Division||Ms. Estelita E. Manalac|
Acting Chief Administrative Officer for Administrative Division
|DRRM Building, Quezon City hall, Kalayaan Avenue, Barangay Central, Quezon City||8922-3227 / 8927-8827|
|Radio Base/ Telephone Operations Divisionstrative Division||Mr. Nelson F. Carpentero|
Acting Chief Administrative Officer for Operations Division
|Civic Center Building D, Roof Deck Quezon City Hall, Mayaman St., City Hall Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City||8988-4242 loc. 8416, 8407|
|QC Helpline 122 Contact Center Division||Mr. Carlos I. Verzonilla |
|Civic Center Building D, Roof Deck Quezon City Hall, Mayaman St., City Hall Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City||Dial 122|
|8888 Citizen Complaints and Action Division|
QCCSD Facebook Page
|Mr. Ron Gabriel C. Belino|
Mr. Felix L. Alzona
|Civic Center Building D, Roof Deck Quezon City Hall, Mayaman St., City Hall Compound, Barangay Central, Quezon City||8988-42-42 Loc. 8416/ 8407|
|QCitizen Helpdesk||Ms. Jerica O. Castro|
|8988-4242 Loc. 8416/8407|
QCitizen Helpline 122 Contact Center
QCitizen Helpline Contact Center Call Takers Agents use an IP Telephone System and Dynamic 365 Microsoft Ticketing System
Integrated 24/7 Radio Communications Command System Emergency Dispatch
IP Telephone with integrated voice recording system (Features)
- Callers ID
- Voice Recording
- Call transferring
- Dashboard display & call monitoring
- Telephone blocking
- Work From Home System
Dynamic 365 Microsoft Ticketing System (Features)
- Call Agent /users account log-in/out
- Real-time database ticket encoding
- Capable of online tickets assigned/ forwarding to other concerned Departments or Offices
- Auto email tickets forwarded to other concerned Departments or Offices
- Real-time call agent performance rating
- Chat messaging
- Auto-consolidated database gathering/reporting
- Knowledge search article
Call Monitoring Dashboard
Real-Time Status Report Dashboard
Daily Incident Report
Barangay / District Total Incidents Reports
CSD CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2020
CSD CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2022
CSD CITIZEN'S CHARTER 2023