Quezon City Departments involved:
SOCIAL SERVICES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANCE – provision of transportation assistance through the purchase of tickets either by land or water to individual of families who are displaced longtime resident or could not cope with the urban setting and decided to go back permanently to their hometown where opportunities to improve their socio-economic well-being is ensured.
Transportation Assistance Activity
- Intake interview
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Counseling/Procedural Guidance
- Home visitation for validation of needs and collateral interview
- Preparation of Social Case Study Report
- Preparation of referral for availment of maximum discount from different transportation companies either by land and sea
- Purchase and extension of tickets and escort clients to bus station or shipping port area.
- Submission of Report on Findings and certified photocopy of tickets.
- Original and updated Barangay Certification of Indigency certified by the Punong Barangay; and/or For and by the Authority of any elected barangay officials.
- Photocopy of any valid Government Issued ID of the patient and person to be interviewed.
- Health Certificate for Fit to Travel.
- Certification from the receiving LGU/ Entry Pass.