Small Business and Cooperatives Development and Promotions Office
- 7th Floor, Civic Center Building A, Quezon City Hall Compound
- 8988-4242 locals 8731 / 9734 / 8736
- SBCDPO@quezoncity.gov.ph; firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Mona Celine Marie V. Yap
Mandate and Function
- To spur inclusive growth and development by stimulating entrepreneurship, growing micro and small enterprises and strengthening cooperatives through appropriate organizational and business development program and service.
- Oversee and facilitate the planning, delivery, coordination, consolidation and convergence of all stakeholder efforts to develop and promote micro and small enterprises and entrepreneurship in Quezon City.
- Classify Micro and Small Enterprises according to its business activity, product/services offered and target market.
- Implementing arm of the Micro and Small Enterprises Development Council (MSED Council)
- Undertake planning, development and monitoring of MSE and Cooperatives programs
- Function as the Technical Secretariat of the MSED Council
- Evaluate Micro Enterprises covered by RA9178 or BMBE Law.
- POP QC (Proudly Original Product of Quezon City)
- PopQC showcases the artistry and innovation of city-honed products through trade shows, bazaars and exhibits. It aims to promote city-made products and provide local market-access platform for MSEs and Cooperatives in Quezon City. This will serve as the official branding of QC Based products.
- Business Incubation Program
- Community-based Enterprise
- Women Entrepreneurship Program
- Livelihood skills trainings and industry matching for QC Female Jail Dormitory Inmates
- Youth Entrepreneurship Program
- PWDs Entrepreneurship Program
- Start Up Community Program
- Co-Working/ Makers Spaces
- Go Negosyo Partnership (Kapatid Mentor Me, Mentor Me on Wheels)
- Small Scale Entrepreneurship Program
- Showcasing QC Products through conducting Trade Shows through POPQC
- Promoting existing marketplaces in QC by creating mini versions of it.
- Creation of POPQC stores in Quezon City Hall and QC Memorial Circle