THE NEW NORMAL: UNIFIED PERMIT APPLICATION PROCESS
All business permit applications forms have now been consolidated in one Unified Application Form for the convenience of applicants.
Log on to and submit the accomplished form online together with the necessary supporting documents, depending on your application type.
NOTE: Should the application require additional supporting documents, a personnel from the concerned Ancillary office will contact the applicant.
All workers are required to secure an Occupational Permit in order to work in the city.
Workers need to set an appointment online with the Business and Permit Leasing Department (BPLD) and submit the requirements on their scheduled appointment.
NOTE: Occupational Permit validity is one (1) year from date of issuance.
- Valid Health Permit with Receipt from City Health Department
- Valid NBI/ Police Clearance
- Valid Community Tax Certificate (CEDULA)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIFIC GROUP OF WORKERS
- Parental Consent
- Valid ID of Legal Guardian in Parental Consent
- Birth Certificate
For Guest Relations Officer, Masseur, Therapist, Reflexologist:
- Yellow Card from City Health Department
For Security Guard/ Staff/ Officer/ Internal/ Civilian:
- Clearance from Department of Public Order and Safety (DPOS)
For Foreign Applicants:
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR from Immigration)
- Alien Employment Program with Permit (AEP from DOLE)
For Professional (PRC Holders):
- Notarized Waiver
- Photocopy of PRC ID
Estimated processing time: 30 minutes to 1 day provided that all documentary requirements are complete.