The Quezon City Government has programmed to rehabilitate the city’s open spaces including the city parks to protect the environment and promote its protection.
The following parks have already been rehabilitated:
- Manresa Park in District 1
- Bernardo Park in District 4
- Project 4 People’s Park in District 3
- Blue Ridge Park in District 3
- Mines Linear Park in District 1
- Commonwealth Heights in District 2
- Hayaville II Park in District 1
The local government has undertaken the rehabilitation of the city’s park to provide leisure spaces for its citizens.